We are Impress and we believe everyone deserves a smile they’ll love 😃🦷
Our business model, a true combination of medical expertise and digitalisation has been recognised in the top fastest-growing HealthTech companies by Forbes and we are currently listed as a LinkedIn Top 10 start-up! 🚀 In just 3 years, we’ve grown to pioneer leading care, flagship clinics and state-of-the-art tech across 9 countries and over 100 locations and we are expanding fast! Our aim is to improve people’s health and quality of life across the globe.
We're growing and continue to increase our global reach! For this we are looking for an enthusiastic Social Media and Influencer Specialist with German who will be part of our amazing and hard-working Marketing Team based in Barcelona.
What you will do 💻
- Follow the social media trends and news in terms of the formats that offer the best results and know how to apply them to the content strategy;
- Plan and execute creative ideas & activity on social media with the aim of driving engagement and building an audience & community;
- Create and promote content;
- Organise shootings with team (especially medical), promote creation of social media videos;
- Monitor the company's social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users;
- Work closely with our creative team to put great copy at the heart of our design creatives;
- Building outstanding working relationships with our ambassadors;
- Collaborate efficiently with internal teams in order to achieve monthly KPI;
- Work with analytics and data to guide our evolving digital strategy on a continual basis, be fluent with data, analysis and metrics;
- Identify influencers & content creators aligned with the brand;
- Develop and execute an influencer outreach plan and timeline that supports the company strategy and objective;
- Responsible for negotiating with talents/influencer agencies;
- Build outstanding working relationships with our current ambassador portfolio and new recruits. Become a day to day contact ensuring that every Influencer has an amazing experience;
- Analyse and track our ambassador partnerships, including ensuring KPIs are being achieved and requirements are met.
What you need to be successful 💡
- Your primary language is German;
- Advanced level in English. Spanish will be a plus.
- Relevant working experience in community management;
- Good knowledge of Forums, Social Networks, User Groups;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, especially in a cross-cultural (including virtual) community setting;
- Experience in working in a changeling environment with tight deadlines.
Why working with us? 🙋♀️🙋♂️
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible schedule;
- Fresh fruit, coffee & snacks every morning:
- A team of members of more than 30 different nationalities;
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture;
- Unique opportunity to grow within a fast-paced, innovative company and real start-up experience.
Impress is an inclusive workplace and where people with all kinds of differences and disabilities feel welcome and valued for your contributions.