We are Impress. We are a hardworking & passionate team who believes everyone deserves a smile they’ll love. We’re confident that you will play a pivotal role in helping us in this mission. In return, you'll get a game-changing opportunity to build your career working in one of Europe's fastest-growing chains of ortho clinics with fully digital processes.
We have revolutionized the invisible orthodontic sector with the best team of professionals specialized in making people smile and using the latest technology for the diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up of all cases.
Our business model, a true combination of medical expertise and digitalization has been recognized among the top fastest-growing Health-Tech companies by Forbes and we are currently listed as a LinkedIn Top 10 start-up! Our team is passionate about teeth, digitalization, and customer service.
We’re looking for an experienced Sales Associate to help customers who visit our clinics in Bologna, and give the availability to work in Cesena, Ancona and Ravenna.
- Be the face of Impress, greet customers, explain our product, and guide customers through timelines and expectations;
- Travel to our clinics;
- Engage and form a genuine connection with our customers to keep them excited about their journey to a more confident smile;
- Help our customers to complete the questionnaire and paperwork prior to starting the 3D scan;
- Respond to all calls and emails with a sense of urgency;
- Follow up potential customers and keep them in a pipeline for future occasions;
- Sign contracts with customers that are buying our product;
- Be responsible for the financial process of our product explaining and giving details to the clients;
- Explain the customers the role of customer care support during the treatment process.
- Self-motivation and a hunger for success. Never accept results lower than “Impressive”.
- Lead by example and never stop improving.
- 2+ years of previous experience in a successful sales or commercial role with B2C and F2F experience.
- Previous experience in the dental industry will be a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum Intermediate B2 level of English + Fluent level of Italian.
- Energetic, well-organized and team-spirited.
- Numbers-driven and passionate for sales.
- Passionate for working for a start-up (experience in start-up sales will be a huge plus) .
- Availability to travel depending on company needs.
- Benefits with our treatments, aligners, and products.
- 40hrs per week.
- Flexible schedule.
- Compensation package depending on experience (fixed + bonus).
- Travel refund from the Bologna Clinic;
- All necessary equipment and training to boost your interaction with customers.
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture.
- Opportunity to grow in an innovative company.
- Work in a dynamic, unique and fast-paced company for professional growth.
- Employee´s special discounts on our products.
For the moment, we are only accepting candidates who have the right to work in Italy.
Impress is an inclusive workplace where people with all kinds of differences and disabilities feel welcome and valued for your contributions.