We are Impress. We believe everyone deserves a smile they’ll love.
We are the largest chain of ortho clinics with fully digital processes in Europe. We have revolutionised the invisible orthodontic sector with the best team of professionals specialised in making people smile and using the latest technology for the diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up of all cases.
Our business model, a true combination of medical expertise and digitalisation has been recognised in the top fastest-growing HealthTech companies by Forbes.
Born in Barcelona in 2019, in just 3 years, we’ve grown to pioneer leading care, flagship clinics and state-of-the-art tech across 8 countries and more than 130 locations and we are expanding fast! We improve people’s health and quality of life across the globe.
As we are growing our Clinics all around the United Kingdom, we’re looking for an experienced Orthodontic Therapist who can join our spectacular team and can provide a range of services to our patients.
- Attractive and Compensation package depending on experience.
- Incentive program linked to KPIs.
- Flexible schedule which will be agreed based on your available days.
- High-end equipment. (e.g. Spark systems, Panoramic and Cone Beam, Dac, Sirona turbines, Sirona armchairs, Visiodent, etc.)
- Modern and beautifully designed workplace in our flagship clinics.
- Special discounts & benefits with our treatments, aligners and products.
- All necessary training to help you succeed and grow professionally.
- Opportunity to network and exchange knowledge with highly specialised dental professionals from 8 countries.
- Support team to help out with administrative procedures.
- Work in a dynamic, unique and fast-paced company for an impressive career development growth system.
- Be the face of Impress, deliver a world-class experience for every customer.
- Explain and determine the suitable treatment plans for patients.
- Review aligner treatment plans prior to finalising and submitting for manufacturing.
- Examine medical records and take 3D scans.
- Coordinate fixed braces treatments if required.
- Make follow up visits, put engagers and deliver treatments of aligners.
- Submit the aligner diagnostics to our network for planning the treatment.
- Assist the medical director in preparing the cases for production and following up inquiries.
- Educate patients on brushing techniques and promote teeth whitening treatment.
- Be our medical responsible for the equipment when it is in your possession.
- A valid GDC registration number
- Minimum of 1 year’s experience as an Orthodontic Therapist.
- In-depth understanding of orthodontic treatments.
- Be part to help develop processes of Impress while delivering top quality dental care.
- Calm and professional manner with our patients.
- Willingness to comply with all local, state and government laws regarding dental and healthcare.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills and experience with healthcare databases and applications.
At Impress we cultivate a culture of inclusion and diversity. We celebrate our employees' individual strengths, views, and experiences and we encourage all candidates to apply, without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, or any other factor.
Our differences enable us to be a better team; one that makes better decisions, drives innovation, and delivers better results.