We are Impress and we believe everyone deserves a smile they’ll love 😃🦷
Our business model, a true combination of medical expertise and digitalisation has been recognised in the top fastest-growing HealthTech companies by Forbes and we are currently listed as a LinkedIn Top 10 start-up! 🚀 In just 3 years, we’ve grown to pioneer leading care, flagship clinics and state-of-the-art tech across 9 countries and over 100 locations and we are expanding fast! Our aim is to improve people’s health and quality of life across the globe.
We're growing and continue to increase our global reach! For this we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Office Manager with experience in building safe and fun workplace environment.
What you will do 💻
- Support the HR external partners and HQ where necessary: such as updating databases internally, and communicating sick and maternity leave.
- Maintain communication between the employee and external agency for employment policies.
- Ensure compliance with organizational, and staff standards: including scheduling travels, group meetings, and creating reports.
- Oversee that all the new employees for the Italian Market are equipped with tech and outfit materials.
- Support the organization optimizing costs and benefits through supply material orders for the clinics and finding new providers;
- Communicate with the clinics for the delivery of treatments.
- Be responsible for welcoming patients into the clinic if necessary.
What we expect from you 💡
- At least 1-year experience in a similar role like Operations and B2C sales.
- Highly organized with the ability to drive high-level strategic thinking while also rolling up your sleeves to get the job done with a focus on execution and issue resolution.
- Demonstrated strength in managing operational KPIs to showcase analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills, ability to be firm and precise, and concurrently build effective relationships both internally and externally.
- Languages skills: fluent in Italian, English professional proficiency. Spanish will be a plus.
- Upper intermediate Excel (or Gsheets) skill;
- Knowledge of the dental industry will be a plus;
What we offer:
- Hybrid workplace.
- Initial 6-month fixed-term Full-Time contract.
- Flexible schedule from Monday to Friday.
- Opportunities to grow within a fast-paced, innovative company and real start-up experience. 🥇
- We are an inclusive company. 🌈
- Teeth aligner and whitening team benefits. 👨⚕️
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture.
At Impress we cultivate a culture of inclusion and diversity. We celebrate our employees' individual strengths, views, and experiences and we encourage all candidates to apply, without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, or any other factor.
Our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation, and delivers better results.