We are Impress. We believe everyone deserves a smile they’ll love.
We are the largest chain of ortho clinics with fully digital processes in Europe. We have revolutionised the invisible orthodontic sector with the best team of professionals specialised in making people smile and using the latest technology for the diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up of all cases.
Our business model, a true combination of medical expertise and digitalisation has been recognised in the top fastest-growing HealthTech companies by Forbes.
Born in Barcelona in 2019, in just 3 years, we’ve grown to pioneer leading care, flagship clinics and state-of-the-art tech across 8 countries and more than 130 locations and we are expanding fast! We improve people’s health and quality of life across the globe.
As we are growing our Clinics all around the United Kingdom, we’re looking for experienced General Dentists who can provide a range of services to our patients.
- Attractive and Compensation package depending on experience.
- Incentive program linked to KPIs.
- Flexible schedule which will be agreed based on your available days.
- High-end equipment. (e.g. Panoramic and Cone Beam, Dac, Sirona turbines, Sirona armchairs, Visiodent, etc.)
- Modern and beautifully designed workplace in our flagship clinics .
- Special discounts & benefits with our treatments, aligners and products.
- All necessary training to help you succeed and grow professionally.
- Opportunity to network and exchange knowledge with highly specialised dental professionals from 8 countries.
- Support team to help out with administrative procedures.
- Work in a dynamic, unique and fast-paced company for an impressive career development growth system.
- Be the face of Impress, deliver a world-class experience for every patient.
- Perform procedures as fillings, extractions, root canal and teeth-whitening treatments.
- Design and fit dental prosthetics, such as bridges, crowns and dentures.
- Examine patients’ medical records and prepare patients for treatment. (e.g. by applying oral sedation or anaesthesia)
- Check teeth, gums to diagnose dental problems along with X-rays and tests.
- Clean teeth, remove plaque and Identify tooth decay.
- Educate patients on proper brushing techniques, flossing, fluoride use, teeth whitening treatment.
- Prescribe medication as needed.
- Work with the medical director for follow- up inquiries.
- Be our medical responsible for the equipment when it is in your possession.
- A valid GDC registration number.
- State licence and malpractice insurance is required.
- In-depth understanding of dental care procedures as pre-works.
- Be part to help develop processes of Impress while delivering top quality dental care.
- Calm and professional manner with our patients.
- Willingness to comply with all local, state and government laws regarding dental and healthcare.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills and experience with healthcare databases and applications.
At Impress we cultivate a culture of inclusion and diversity. We celebrate our employees' individual strengths, views, and experiences and we encourage all candidates to apply, without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, or any other factor.
Our differences enable us to be a better team; one that makes better decisions, drives innovation, and delivers better results.