We are Impress. We believe everyone deserves a smile they’ll love.
We are the largest chain of ortho clinics with fully digital processes in Europe. We have revolutionised the invisible orthodontic sector with the best team of professionals specialised in making people smile and using the latest technology for the diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up of all cases.
Our business model, a true combination of medical expertise and digitalisation has been recognised in the top fastest-growing HealthTech companies by Forbes.
Born in Barcelona in 2019, in just 3 years, we’ve grown to pioneer leading care, flagship clinics and state-of-the-art tech across 9 countries and more than 140 locations and we are expanding fast! We improve people’s health and quality of life across the globe.
We're looking for our Expansion Manager who will be responsible for establishing and maintaining our B2B network in the Italian market.
- Be responsible and own creating B2B channels, defining and executing the area plan.
- Create and manage a portfolio of partners to grow the business. Onboard new clinics and help to grow their practices.
- Maintain long-term relationships with these accounts & maximize sales opportunities.
- Create onboarding and training programs for doctors/clinics and train them to become confident users of Impress products.
- Be responsible for your own and your partner's performances.
- Reporting to Country Manager together be responsible for correct legal frameworks, timely invoicing and correct documentation.
- Become the first point of contact for the partners on the territory. Become the problem solver and a true support for partners. Understand partner’s business needs, goals, challenges, and mutual growth opportunities.
- Support partners in the activation phase from a commercial, clinical and technological point of view.
- Support partners in the educational pathway and practice development.
- Participate in and organize external and internal events.
- Travel to our clients.
- Ensure high NPS and retention rates of partners.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in a similar role.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as good presentation skills.
- Fluency in spoken and written Italian, and professional proficiency level English.
- Sound negotiation and very strong sales skills.
- Great collaborative and time-management skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and strong organizational skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- You have the flexibility to navigate challenging situations in a competent and confident way.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to grow in an innovative company and Top International Scale Up.
- Attractive Compensation package.
- Benefits with our treatments, aligners, and products.
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture.
- International and diverse teams.
- Coffee and fresh fruit every morning.
At Impress we cultivate a culture of inclusion and diversity. We celebrate our employees' individual strengths, views, and experiences and we encourage all candidates to apply, without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, or any other factor. Our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation, and delivers better results.