We are Impress. We believe everyone deserves a smile they’ll love.
We are the largest chain of ortho clinics with fully digital processes in Europe. We have revolutionised the invisible orthodontic sector with the best team of professionals specialised in making people smile.
Our business model, a true combination of medical expertise and digitalisation has been recognised in the top fastest-growing HealthTech companies by Forbes.
Born in Barcelona in 2019, since then we’ve grown to pioneer leading care, flagship clinics and state-of-the-art tech across 8 countries and more than 130 locations. We improve people’s health and quality of life across the globe.
As we are growing our Clinics all around the United Kingdom, we’re looking for an experienced Dentist with a Special Interest in Orthodontics who can provide a range of services to our patients.
- Attractive and Compensation package depending on experience.
- Incentive program linked to KPIs.
- Flexible schedule which will be agreed based on your available days.
- Modern and beautifully designed clinics with the latest high-end equipment.
- Special discounts & benefits with our treatments, aligners and products.
- All necessary training to help you succeed and grow professionally.
- Work in a dynamic, unique and fast-paced company for an impressive career development growth system.
- Be the face of Impress, deliver a world-class experience for every customer.
- Explain and determine the suitable treatment plans for patients.
- Carry out other treatments such as fillings. dental hygiene, whitening or other If it is needed.
- Review aligner treatment plans.
- Examine medical records and take 3D scans.
- Coordinate fixed braces treatments if required.
- Make follow up visits, IPRs, put engagers and deliver treatments of aligners.
- Submit the aligner diagnostics to our network for planning the treatment.
- Work with the medical director in preparing cases for production and following up inquiries.
- Educate patients on brushing techniques and promote teeth whitening treatment.
- Be our medical responsible for the equipment when it is in your possession.
- A valid GDC registration number.
- In-depth understanding of orthodontic treatments.
- Proven experience in the orthodontic sector is a MUST.
- Willingness to comply with all local, state and government laws regarding dental and healthcare.
- Calm and professional manner with our patients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills and experience with healthcare databases and applications.
At Impress we cultivate a culture of inclusion and diversity. We celebrate our employees' individual strengths, views, and experiences and we encourage all candidates to apply, without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, or any other factor.
Our differences enable us to be a better team; one that makes better decisions, drives innovation, and delivers better results.