We are Impress. We believe everyone deserves a smile they’ll love.
We are the largest chain of ortho clinics with fully digital processes in Europe. We have revolutionised the invisible orthodontic sector with the best team of professionals specialised in making people smile and using the latest technology for the diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up of all cases.
Our business model, a true combination of medical expertise and digitalisation has been recognised in the top fastest-growing HealthTech companies by Forbes.
Born in Barcelona in 2019, in just 3 years, we’ve grown to pioneer leading care, flagship clinics and state-of-the-art tech across 8 countries and more than 130 locations and we are expanding fast! We improve people’s health and quality of life across the globe.
As we are growing our Clinics all around the United Kingdom, we’re looking for experienced Senior Sales Executives to guide our customers through their journey with us.
- Attractive and Compensation package depending on experience.
- Incentive program linked to KPIs.
- Permanent Full-time contract, 40 hours per week.
- Modern and beautifully designed workplace in our flagship clinics.
- Special discounts & benefits with our treatments, aligners and products.
- All necessary training to help you succeed and grow professionally.
- Opportunity to network and exchange knowledge with highly specialised dental sales professionals from 8 countries.
- Support team to help out with administrative procedures.
- Work in a dynamic, unique and fast-paced company for an impressive career development growth system.
- Be the face of Impress, deliver a world-class experience for every customer.
- Achieve KPIs and sales targets.
- Call and follow-up with customers to drive sales.
- Provide our customers with information about Impress oral care products.
- Keep accurate records of customer interactions and activities.
- Help patients to finance their treatments.
- Coordinate with the booking agents and patient care for smooth appointment planning.
- Suggest ideas for improving the patient journey.
- Work with your team to create a positive, high-energy atmosphere.
- 2+ years experience in a successful sales position with B2C and F2F experience.
- Previous experience in the dental industry will be a plus.
- Energetic, well-organised and team spirited.
- Numbers-driven for sales and improving conversion rates.
- Passionate for customer relation maintenance.
- Excellent presentational skills for treatment introduction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Availability to travel within the agreed region depending on Patients and Clinics needs.
At Impress we cultivate a culture of inclusion and diversity. We celebrate our employees' individual strengths, views, and experiences and we encourage all candidates to apply, without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, or any other factor.
Our differences enable us to be a better team; one that makes better decisions, drives innovation, and delivers better results.