We are Impress. We believe everyone deserves a smile they’ll love.
We are the largest chain of ortho clinics with fully digital processes. We have revolutionised the invisible orthodontic sector with the best team of professionals specialised in making people smile and using the latest technology for the diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up of all cases.
Our business model, a true combination of medical expertise and digitalisation has been recognised in the top fastest-growing HealthTech companies by Forbes and we are currently listed as a LinkedIn Top 10 start-up!
Born in Barcelona in 2019, in just 3 years, we’ve grown to pioneer leading care, flagship clinics and state-of-the-art tech across 9 countries and more than 100 locations, and we are expanding fast! Our aim is to improve people’s health and quality of life across the globe.
We are looking for our Country Orthodontist Director based in Milano, Italy, who will supervise the team of doctors in Italy.
Requirement of the position:
- Degree or certificate in dentistry, with specialisation in Orthodontics.
- 5+ years of experience in treating people with invisible aligners.
- Experience in managing a team of doctors.
- Great interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- You speak fluent/professional English and Italian.
Responsibilities for the position:
- Be the medical responsible doctor for the clinics and the responsible doctor for the treatments in Italy.
- Be the interim responsible if we need to apply for the new license where we do not yet have a responsible doctor.
- Deal with escalated cases who require orthodontic care or supervision, such as teenagers, complex cases, and those requiring metal braces.
- Oversee the work of other Impress orthodontists/dentists, including checking their work and giving your opinion on various cases; being available to answer dentist and patient questions; uphold clinical standards and ensuring patient safety and Impressive experience.
- Give training to other doctors, both current and newbies. Help the new doctors with their cases and create a good work environment in the clinic. This will include traveling.
- Make procedures and proper processes in the medical workflows of the clinics and implement best practices.
- Review diagnoses and review the treatment plans with aligners, giving final approval. Be responsible for the patients together with a team that monitors patient progress through digital tools. Maintain a balance between online visits and in-clinics visits.
- Organise doctors' schedules. Be available to fill in the gaps when doctors cannot work in case of emergency. Make first visits and follow-up patient visits.
- Retain, motivate, and educate the medical and clinical team and encourage doctor team engagement.
- Be obsessed with NPS, quality, conversions, and great patient experience. Be intolerant of performance lower than "Impressive".
- Participate in the preparation of advertising videos and social media events.
- Participate in marketing initiatives and create content with them for our website and social media when they need a doctor's presence.
- Participate in writing medical articles on behalf of Impress and using Impress cases.
- Participate in conferences, be a spokesperson in Italy for Impress medical conferences and liaise and present Impress in dental associations.
What we offer:
- Rotation schedule with days in the clinic and in the office.
- Executive salary.
- Teeth aligner and whitening benefits.
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture.
- Opportunities to grow within a fast-paced, innovative company and real Start-Up experience.
At Impress we cultivate a culture of inclusion and diversity. We celebrate our employees' individual strengths, views, and experiences and we encourage all candidates to apply, without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, or any other factor.
Our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation, and delivers better results.