We are IMPRESS. We believe everyone deserves a smile they’ll love.
Join the IMPRESS Growing Team as a Clinic Manager and Help People Smile with Confidence!
We are IMPRESS, the largest chain of digital orthodontic clinics in Europe, revolutionising the invisible orthodontic sector and bringing smiles to people's faces. Our unique combination of medical expertise and digitalization has earned us recognition as one of the top fastest-growing HealthTech companies by Forbes. Born in Barcelona in 2019, we have expanded across 8 countries with more than 140 locations, offering leading care and state-of-the-art technology.
🌟Why Join Us:
- Attractive Compensation Package based on experience and expectations.
- Incentive program linked to KPIs.
- Permanent Full-time contract, 40 hours per week.
- Modern, beautifully designed clinics with high-end equipment.
- Special discounts & benefits on treatments, aligners, and products.
- Access to IMPRESS Club Benefits for discounts with partner brands.
- Comprehensive training for professional growth.
- Support team to help out with administrative procedures.
- Dynamic, unique, and fast-paced environment with impressive career development opportunities.
- Be the face of IMPRESS, deliver a world-class experience for every customer.
- Supervise and lead the on-site team with their tasks and responsibilities.
- Maintain the clinic’s team and your professionalism to sustain a patient-friendly environment.
- Solve escalated issues of any problems relating to patients.
- Guide the sales team to improve the clinic’s conversion rate.
- Ensure compliance and performance of the clinic with sanitary protocols.
- Coordinate with the booking agents and patient care for smooth appointment planning.
- Participate in recruitment, marketing actions and reception of patients.
- Proven previous experience in Dental Clinical Management.
- Leadership experience.
- Calm and professional manner toward the team and the patients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for management.
- Energetic, well-organised and team spirited.
- Numbers-driven for sales.
- Passionate for training the team to help patients through their journey.
- Strong knowledge and use of PC and common software applications.
🤝Diversity and Inclusion:
We cultivate a culture of inclusion and diversity. We celebrate our employees' individual strengths, views, and experiences and we encourage all candidates to apply, without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, or any other factor.
Our differences enable us to be a better team; one that makes better decisions, drives innovation, and delivers better results.
Join us today and make a difference, one smile at a time!